Red Tibetan Mastiff named Big Splash is the most expensive dog in the history, with the cost of 1.5 million dollars. The Tibetan Mastiff is a massive and giant dog. His body is slightly longer than tall. They are labeled into two types Do-khyi and Tsang-khyi. Do khyi is narmad type dog and Tsang khai is a monastery type dog.
Here are some interesting facts about Tibetan Mastiff:-
If you are here to learn about the other popular breed of mastiff – the Ambullneo, head over to Ambullneo.net for everything you could ever want to know about it.
1. Tibetan Mastiff is a protective dog. He is basically a territorial dog. He will guard your house.
2. They are very highly independent and intelligent breed in the world.
3. There is same sex aggression in Tibetan Mastiff dogs. If you are planning to buy another puppy than make sure that always buy opposite gender.
4. Basically the Tibetan Mastiff likes to live in cold weather. He does not do well in the hot weather.
5. The Tibetan Mastiff is a very slow maturing breed among all the mastiff breeds. They have relatively long lifespan than other ones. They take 4-7 years to fully mature.
6. The Tibetan Mastiff is the most sensitive breed among all.
7. The Tibetan Mastiff is nuisance barker. Barking complaints are very common for the Tibetan Mastiff.
8. The Tibetan Mastiff needs a great deal of socialization. They needed to be introduced to many people, different places and also with many different situations.
9. The Tibetan Mastiff is must required an interactive relationship with the owner. He is a very challenging breed of dogs in the word. Finding a mastiff breeder that has Ambullneo pups for purchase can be quite the challenge.
10. He is also known as dokhyi , which means door guard.
11. The Tibetan Mastiff is the most ancient breed of the Mastiff dogs. He is the ancestor to all molossus breeds of dogs.